3.02.2011

WILW


Link up with Jamie for WILW
Another Wednesday!  Time for my favorite blog post of the week!  I've found a few things that I'm really loving this week and I would love it more if I had an unlimited budget to be able to purchase these items!!

First, I'm loving these jeans from Eddie Bauer.  They are a cute trouser jean that I would love to get my hands on and my butt into!

Eddie Bauer: Curvy Fit Denim Trousers
I'm loving this cute classic style purse from Coach.  Coach is my all time favorite purse company, and I'm lucky enough to own 2-3 of their great purses, (all purchased prior to marriage), and maybe one day I'll be fortunate to get a new one!

Coach: MINI SIGNATURE MINI MESSENGER

I'm loving this muffin pan that will bake 24 cupcakes at once!  I've dreamed of one of these and have finally found it through a restaurant wholesaler, it's only $20.  I'm thinking this will be a purchase that will happen soon!
24 muffin pan
 
The next two are a combined love.  I'm loving this 8 oz Tervis Tumbler and leak proof lid for it!  This will be a great item for Cooper and I'm thinking soon!  It will keep his stuff colder longer and it won't sweat!  He'll definitely fit in with the rest of in the house once he gets a Tervis Tumber of his very own!
Tervis Tumbler 8 oz for kids!

Leak Proof Lid for 8oz Tervis Tumbler
 I'm also loving my sweet family today.  My hubby, wonderful stepkids, and precious son!


Lastly, I'm loving that today is my dear Mama's birthday!  Happy Birthday Mom!



What are you loving this Wonderful Wednesday?

2 comments :

Jesseca said...

Where did you find that muffin tin???? I'd kill for one of those!

Jesseca

Erica Voetsch said...

I think those jeans are the exact same ones I found at the outlet mall and bought a couple of weekends ago!