3.10.2011

Thankful

Today, I was thinking how terrible some days just are, how I get upset, I complain, and I whine.  (Hubby gets to hear all the whining I do.) 

In reality, I am one of the luckiest people that I know.  I am fortunate and blessed.  I could go on and on about situations that I’m not happy about, but I have a new outlook.  JUST.BE.HAPPY.


I think I am happy most of the time, but when things hit me badly, they really hit me badly, you know the type?  Someone who is just short fused?  Hot with anger in a split second?  That would be me at times.

I am aware of this and have decided that I am going to work on myself, so little by little, I’m taking steps to control my temper.  This will make hubby very happy!

Thankful today for….
……family
……friends
……hubby
……Cooper
……consignment sales
……my job!
……my bible
……baking


I wish you all a great Thursday.  Enjoy this day that the Lord has made!!!

1 comment :

Lisa said...

What a great outlook you have! I really need to start counting my blessings instead of complaining too. Student teaching has me stressed out and somedays I just feel like I am completely maxed out.

I've missed blogging lately and reading your blog. I'm currently on spring break (Praise the Lord!) so I'll have time to finally get caught up.


Praying that you will be able to balance all the many things you have going on and will have time for yourself too.

Have a great week!