8.23.2013

Five on Friday


It’s Friday!  Yay!  I’m linking up with the fine ladies above for 5 on Friday!

1)   I’m nearly halfway finished with my last day of my first week back to work!  That makes me smile.  That means in about 5 hours, I get to see my babies for two whole days straight!

 



2)    I joined Weight Watchers again as I mentioned the other day, and BAM, since Tuesday I’m down 1.5 lbs.  It could be a fluke, but we’ll see how it goes.  I got my starting weight first thing in the morning and weight myself this morning first thing, on the same scale, so there may actually be progress already!  Since Weight Watchers (and a lot of walking/running) are how I lost weight last year, I figured I’d better bite the bullet to get this baby weight off!



3)  These two.  I can hardly believe how much they look alike.  These pictures were taken at almost the same age, Both of them were almost 12 weeks in these pictures.  If you follow me on Instagram, I apologize, you've already seen this picture.


4)   Meal Plan Mondays should be coming back to this blog again shortly.  Tim and I started a meal plan for my first week back at work, and it was successful, so here’s to meal planning consistently!




5)   I’m exhausted. Like completely exhausted.  While I’m thrilled to have made it through the work week, I cannot wait to get some sleep this weekend.  Weekends mean that I can either take a nap or hubby will probably let me sleep in or cross your fingers, BOTH!  I knew it would be tough getting back into the routine with getting up in the middle of the night with the baby, but it’s the nightly chores and the total lack of relaxation that are getting to me!!!  This e-card pretty much sums up how I’m feeling this week.





I hope you have a wonderful weekend and are able to enjoy these last weekends of summer weather, I’m hoping we’ll be able to have a dip in the pool!  Happy Fridays folks!

1 comment :

Unknown said...

Wow....they seriously do look a lot alike.