8.20.2013

A little Catsup errr Catch-up

Going through my endless phone pictures today – I realized that I didn’t post about the Indiana State Fair, our recent trip to the Indianapolis Children’s Museum or just about anything all summer, so today, I give you a little of our last couple of weeks.  Not too sure I’ll go back through the entire summer, but we’ll see….

We visited the Indiana State Fair on August 9th.  Cooper loves him some farm animals.  He calls the fair the “zoo” because of his love for the animals I guess.  No matter how much I correct him, it’s still the zoo to him.  Sometimes that boy belongs in a zoo!  He got to pet a calf and ride on a pony.  He’s been talking about riding on the pony since last year’s fair when he was still too small, so we figured we’d better let him this year.  He did great and I think we need to find another place to take that boy for a horseback ride!  (Tim – I’m thinking a trip to Brown County is in order this fall!!)


Then there’s my girl.  She had the best time in her stroller that day.  Riding along people watching I guess.  She was all smiles most of the day.  This was the first day she got to sit up like a big girl in the stroller, without the use of the pumpkin seat attachment.  She did great!




Andrew went back to school on August 11th.  This was him before he left – Cooper misses him like crazy already.  Katy was not having a good time during this photo, but we just had to snap a picture of big brother leaving for his SENIOR year of college!  Yay Bobo!!




The children’s museum was last Wednesday, the 14th.  My mom brought my nephew Layne up and we took the boys to the museum.  They had a blast.  They loved riding the carousel, with the tractor, in the sand, with the lawn mowers, playing in a tree house, and anything else that was made for them.  These boys are so fun when they are together.  They’re definitely the best of friends!





Last week pictures of Kate.  Sitting in her bumbo smiling, sitting in the high chair smiling.  She’s just a happy baby and I kinda like that!




If anyone tries to tell me babies develop personalities as they grow, I’ll probably show them these pictures to prove them wrong.  They have personalities as soon as they are born!  This little girl can only sleep on her left side, in a bouncy seat, with her face half way dug into the seat with her pacifier in.  She falls right to sleep in this position.  I just hope the bouncy seat will hold her awhile longer, because I’m not ready to deal with the fight of moving her to her crib on her back quite yet…….  I took these pictures on Sunday night just so that I could show the babysitter how to get her to take a nap.




Last, but not least, these are my babies from last night.  They really are my heart!


2 comments :

Gina Horkey said...

Oh for cuteness sake! I think that's funny how specific she is, but whatever works, right? Shelby prefers her right side to lay on and Wade always tries to get her to evenly distribute;-) Thanks for sharing!

Becky said...

Those pictures of Katy sleeping are too cute!