6.22.2012

Vacation: Leg #2 STL Days 1&2

We arrived in St. Louis approximately 1 hour before the Cardinals/Indians game was to start.  We quickly checked into our hotel, got sunscreen on Cooper and began our walk down to the stadium. 

It was a hot day, and we had really good seats, right in the sun!  But in all seriousness, they were good seats, right at first base.  Cooper brought his glove so that he could try to catch a fly ball, but unfortunately, none came our way, the closest was about 15 feet from us.  

Here are a few pictures.  Love my boys.  We all had our baseball attire on, I had a cardinals shirt on, Tim with his Indian’s shirt and Cooper with his Scooby baseball shirt.

2012-06-011

After the game, we met up with Holly and her family.  We ate dinner at a nice local place called Fitz’s and it as so good to finally meet Holly!  I think of all of my bloggy friends, she is my closest, and I talk to her the most.  My mom always asks me about “the girl who comments on every one of my blog posts” now I can tell her how awesome this girl is in real life!  Her kiddos, Haven and Olive were super cute and her hubby Chris was very nice also.  Holly put together a busy bag for Cooper with a sticker book and gummies and all kinds of other goodies, how sweet was she?!?  So nice!  Our boys were a handful that night, I was thankful for our two great husbands to chase the boys around.  I loved meeting you and your sweet family Holly! 

P1040881-2

Monday, we went to the Anheuser Busch tour and drank some beer.  We then went down to Delmar Loop and walked for awhile, taking it all in.   We went to Pi Pizzeria and then hit up a great little cupcake place called The Cup.   We ended the night swimming at the hotel and getting some rest.  After a big Sunday and long day Monday it was time for some much needed rest for Cooper, and US!

2012-06-012

Stay tuned for some more pictures and days 3&4 recap.  Leg 3 still to come after that. 

Have a great weekend folks!

2 comments :

Holly said...

Did Tim like Pi as much as President Obama? :)

I loved meeting you too! I'm glad you enjoyed your time in STL!

{Hi, Emily's mom!}

Anonymous said...

Hi holly.love
Reading these blogs!