6.06.2012

Morning Fun


I love mornings with Cooper.  When I used to go to the gym before he woke up, it was one of the hardest things of my day.  Cooper is in the best mood in the morning (usually) so I didn’t like missing that time with him. He is all smiles in the mornings.  We play and he gives me so many hugs and I just love it.  I literally eat up time with him in the mornings.  So, when I started the couch to 5k program, I started doing it outside in our neighborhood in the mornings instead of going to the gym.  Score!  I got my mornings back with my boy.

Now I only go to the gym when I do strength training 2 days a week.  Its great. 

One morning this week I was getting him ready for the day and I just thought he was super cute so I had to take a few pictures.  I hope you enjoy.  (yes, he loooooves giving the monkey on the wall high five!)

Cooper Morning Fun blog

Happy Wednesday!

No comments :