6.12.2012

Stephanie’s Baby Shower

The baby shower was on May 5th, (I’m only a month behind!!)  and it was a great time.  Steph’s mom and I had been preparing for almost 2 months for the big event.     

We decorated the place to the nines.      Here are a few pictures. The gift table had a banner above and below with “Congratulations Stephanie” with different colored elephants.  That was a fun banner to make.     

Above the food table we hung a clothes line with Kampbell’s onesies and three maternity photos that I had taken a few weeks prior.     

The picture of the entire room below shows everything.  The 20+ tissue pom poms, yellow tables with vases (baby bottles) & flowers cake table with streamers behind it.  It was so much fun to decorate and make the room come to life!    

Once the guest of honor and other guests arrived, we ate lunch, played games and got to the gifts.  Stephanie had lots of fun opening up the gifts.  One below is of Steph, her mom and me.  It was so fun and Stephanie and Kampbell got lots of good stuff!!! 
I had the best time throwing this baby shower, and I hope that I’ll get to throw another one in the future!  I think in another life I was a party planner, cause this was way more fun than I have in my day job!

2 comments :

Lisa said...

Love the clothesline with the onesides...too cute!

Emily, you look fabulous! It's been so long since I have blogged so I can really see your weight loss. I had great success with Weight Watchers years ago after Abby was born so I think I will go back. You are my motivation!

Holly said...

Great job, Emily! I love that you and Steph's mom hosted it together-- that would never happen in my family. :)

I hope you're making your way home to Indy safely!!