4.16.2014

Struggling

I'm struggling lately.  How to keep up with daily tasks at work, home, with kids, and in life in general.

Honestly, work is awesome.  I don't really talk much about my work life, but since changing jobs in January, I'm in a MUCH better place than I was.  I was bored at my old job.  Majorly bored.  Which is why I had time for blogging!  Now, not so much.  I'm swamped.  It's a good thing, but it's busy, and I don't have a lot of time at work to blog.

So that means I need to try to fit it into the evenings or mornings, and well, I'm not one for sacrificing sleep.  I am finding that I'm losing track of all of the events that I want to blog about though, so it's time to figure out a way to fit blogging into the home life.

Home life is crazy busy right now too.  Cooper is playing tball - I WILL post about that soon.  That is two days a week.  Tim is umpiring 5-6 days per week so that makes things a bit hectic around our house.  I'm playing single mommy, and it's just difficult.

Keeping up with the house and trying to do "most" of the normal life stuff is hard.  Making time for friends is difficult if not impossible.  Life is busy busy busy.  I know that most people are in the same boat as I am, and I'm not complaining about it.  Life is GOOD, I am blessed.  I just want to make time for things for ME too.  I need to get my booty on the treadmill, I need to get back into blogging, and I need to do some other things that I want to do.  To start to care about me a bit.

My friend Gina has encouraged me to write out my "goals" for the month/year etc, so that I can keep myself accountable.  I NEED to do this.  This is going to be something that I start to do, and I hope to share on here (if I can find time) so that you too can hold me accountable.

So, I am writing this to share that I'm struggling now, but I plan to work on life, myself and my tasks to get things put back together in this new work world that I'm becoming acclimated to during this crazy time.

I hope my sporadic posts come to an end and I figure out how to make this hobby of mine a priority again!  Wish me luck!

1 comment :

Gina Horkey said...

Good luck! I'm wondering if you sacrificed a half hour of sleep (I get how you just got back to getting enough sleep:-) to do things for you (every other day treadmill or blogging) if it would help you feel more energized & balanced? Worth a try? You got it girl!!