4.04.2014

Five on Friday


I haven't linked up for 5 on Friday in a long time, so I figured, why not today?  It's Friday so I'm happy, but it's raining again today, so things could be a bit better, but still, it's FRIDAY!

Here are my FIVE for today!

1)   I still cannot get over these sweet pictures of my baby girl.  These are a few from her 9 month photo shoot.  She's such a little diva.




2)  This.  My little boy surfing the dishwasher.  I have been looking through old pictures this week and came across this one.  Isn't he the sweetest thing?  I miss him being so little, but am enjoying how he's growing into such an awesome guy!


3)  I'm already planning decorations/photo ideas for Kate's first birthday.  I can see something like this picture happening, I'm already talking to a few folks about getting the shirt and tutu made.   Isn't this picture adorable?


4)  The Bram Fam.  They just took their first family vacation to FL.  They took this picture on the beach and I absolutely love it.  I've really missed them this week, but hope they've had a wonderful time!!


5) Have ya'll heard of this stuff?  Edible cookie dough.  I've not tried it yet, but I'm really hoping my husband will pick some up for me today.  I have been wanting to try it and have several friends who have and said it's delicious.  YUMMO!


That's it for me today.   Cookie Dough lover?  Vacations anytime soon?  Jealous of those at the beach like me?!?

Happy Weekend Friends!!

4 comments :

Shelli said...

I'm so jealous of everyone's spring break beach pictures. There will be no beach vacay for us this year. :( I've already started thinking of next year though!

Gina Horkey said...

Super cute photos:-) No vacay for us either; maybe next year! Smores ice cream from Target (Market Pantry brand) is pretty delish too, FYI!

Emily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily said...

test