4.22.2014

Advocare 10 Day Cleanse: Day 2

I want to document this cleanse process because I hope it keeps me on track, so here is a super short wrap up of today....
Breakfast: fiber drink, 2 boiled eggs, 3 strawberries and a small Roma tomato.
Lunch was hard folks... I was in an all day meeting with a short break around 2pm. The group ate PIZZA and BREADSTIX and CUPCAKES at 12:30. I resisted. Big win I tell ya! But I had my chicken salad and it was delicious and filling.
My snack was 3 strawberries and a few pecans.
Dinner was good also. I had grilled chicken with garlic, pepper flakes, salt and pepper, garlic brown rice and steamed veggies with more garlic. No vampires around here tonight, ha.
My after dinner sweet was an apple with a couple of tablespoons of natural peanut butter.
Pretty much the same day of foods as yesterday. Tomorrow's probably going to be similar, but I am hoping to do something different Thursday and Friday, we'll see. This is so easy, it's hard to change it up.
I am not finding the challenge all that difficult yet, but I dread the weekend!
I just took my herbal cleanse tablets, so it's bedtime! Day 3 here I come!
Any food ideas for me?

3 comments :

Lora said...

the weekend is definitely the hardest part!!! Way to avoid pizza, that's an accomplishment in itself. :)

Unknown said...

Good luck! I cringe at just the mere mention of "the cleanse"

Gina Horkey said...

I need some strawberries! It's been way too long since I've had some fresh ones. Way to go re: lunch!