4.23.2014

Advocare 10 Day Cleanse: Day 3

So, this morning, I woke up, did my normal routine, but then decided it might be a good idea to weigh myself.  Why did I want to do this?  It's not a normal thing that I do, but for some reason, I thought, time to check to see if this cleanse is already producing results!  The answer.... no.  At least not from a weight perspective.  I've gained 2 lbs since Monday morning.  What???  Now, I'm down 3 from Sunday night - but Monday morning I was down FIVE from Sunday night, so what's going on?

For now, I'm going to continue to eat clean - and see what happens after the 10 days are up.

Breakfast this morning was 2 boiled eggs, a banana and the fiber drink.  I still don't mind that drink at all.  I think the taste is good and I don't mind the clumpy-ness of it a bit.

Lunch is another chicken salad and strawberries.  I brought a couple of boiled eggs for a snack if I need it.

Dinner - well, I'm about out of veggies and chicken and rice, but I think I'm going to go and grab a rotisserie chicken from Sam's club tonight and figure out something to make with that, OR just eat it as is.  I love those things.

Benefits I can see so far.....  I feel good.  I think I'm sleeping better, and I seem to have a bit more energy, even if that is all in my head.  Which it really might be.  Usually, I'm pooped after getting the kids to bed in the evenings, but the last few days, I've been staying up and waking up earlier than the alarm.

So far, I don't think it's been all that difficult to eat this way.  Would I never want any bread long term, NO, absolutely not, but at the same time, I am not craving it at all.  The Easter candy lying around my house is a little bit bothersome, but I'm doing alright avoiding it for now.  I haven't even had a huge desire for my nightly scoop of ice cream.  WHO AM I???

No pictures today, but I did want to update the world and keep notes for me of how things are going at this point in the cleanse.

Hope you have a great day!

1 comment :

Gina Horkey said...

Way to go Em! Sounds like things are going well. I don't think you should worry about the weight. See where you end up & try & notice the other benefits (feeling less bloated, the increased engery/better sleep, etc). You've got this. Keep it up:-)