7.25.2013

Randoms

Cooper loves to put on a show. We got this picnic table for him and Katy a week or so ago, and it adjusts up and down (down being for storage purposes). Well the other day I caught him standing on the top of the picnic table when it was up,he did it was his "stage"........ I didn't think that was all that safe so I lowered the top, and voila! He grabbed his microphone and hopped up there and started singing his heart out.


Katy is almost ready for the Bumbo seat. Crazy, yes, but at 8 weeks old, she's getting there!


This. This makes me a happy mama.


A clean pantry also makes me a happy mama! Thanks to my mom for helping me weed through it last week and clean it out. It was full of expired items andi had just cleaned it out six months ago! Apparently that is too long to wait between cleanings!



Watch Big Bang Theory? This shirt was on Woot! A week or two ago and insure made me want to buy it. I love that show!


Since the weather around here doesn't think that it's July, aka it was 73 degrees yesterday..... Katy and I sat outside on a blanket while Cooper played and Tim cleaned the garage, Little Miss decided this is what she does when on a blanket outside. I guess she got comfortable!

 

That's enough randomness for me for one morning, my mom is coming to visit today, the new appliances are going to be delivered and mom and I are going shopping. Not the fun kind, but the grocery kind. Boo for that, but yay for the rest of the day!!

Have a great day all!

 

3 comments :

Shelli said...

Your kids are so fun! I am jealous of your big pantry!

Becky said...

I love the stage!! My kid's like to perform on stage as well (aka fireplace mantle...)

So much fun!

Unknown said...

1. Cute kids
2. I seriously need to clean out my pantry.