7.19.2013

5 on Friday

This is my first time linking up with Darci for 5 on Friday and I can tell you – I’m super excited about it.  It’s been an eventful week, and here are a few highlights.

1) My grandpa’s birthday.  He celebrated 76th birthday last Saturday, and we went down for a few hours to spend some time with him.  This picture is him holding his great grandbaby, my daughter, Katybug.  He just loves her so and I’m so glad she gets to spend time with him!  He’s an amazing man.

gpa katy

2) Tim and I all dressed up.  Seriously the first dress I have owned as long as we’ve been married.  I just don’t do dresses, but we had a wedding to attend, and I managed to find this one, and I actually liked it.  It was on clearance and it became mine.  It was an adult only wedding, so my mom and Shawn came up to watch the kids, it was the first time we went out since the baby was born – and it was a bit scary but a pretty good time.

wedding photo

3) Katy all dressed up in her party dress for Kampbell’s birthday party.  I just love this dress.  I love that Kate loves to dance.

katy dress

4) This face.  This beauty Kampbell.  She’s so cute and she enjoyed every second of that cake eating.  Isn’t that expression on her face priceless?  Happy First Birthday Princess!!!

891876_1867378201907_695046667_o

5) Cooper.  Seriously, how cute is my boy?  I took him to the children’s museum the other day, he loves the carousel and I love taking him there.  He has such a great time and so do I, watching him have such fun!! 

cooper museum

This linkup is fun!  I’ll probably join in every week!  Happy weekend folks!

1 comment :

Becky said...

I love everything about this post! The picture of your grandpa with your baby is the best! My husband's grandpa passed away in September and some of my favorite pictures are of him with the kids. So so so sweet!