7.18.2013

Finish zee sentence Linkup with Holly & Jake


button

Linking up today with Holly and Jake!  I just cannot miss one of their finish the sentence linky parties, even if I haven’t blogged forever, when I see this come up, I just have to join!  Maybe this will get my wheels a turnin’ for future blog posts?!?  We shall see!

If I had one extra hour in the day...  I would sleep.  This is not always the answer, but with a newborn on my hands, sleep is definitely my answer for now.
I wish my name... Wasn’t so generic, however, I do love my name, and I wouldn’t change it.  My parents chose Emily Anne and I used to hate it, but I’ve really grown to love it in my adult years.
I think anything chevron is... Awesome.  I know some think that it’s just the latest trend and it will die or whatever, but I’m a fan and hope it sticks around.
My last nightmare... I have no idea, I don’t remember my dreams or my nightmares.  Thank goodness.
Sometimes... I want to be single again without kids again.  Not often, but mostly when the baby has kept me up all night, the husband slept through the crying and when baby and I have finally gotten back to sleep, the three year old wakes up and has peed the bed.
My last meal on earth would be... Some sort of pasta. Or Pizza.  With gelato from Italy for dessert.
I would much rather be baking than cookingYeah, I’m that boring. 
Mayonnaise... is good for recipes, and mixed with ketchup for french fries.
10 years ago, I didn't think... I’d ever find my guy, but alas I did, 4 years later!
Selfishly... I want to get a mani/pedi, like now dudes, I haven’t had one all summer and my feet are in dire need!
My favorite show on TV right now...  Mistresses!
And, George Zimmerman...  ugh, I have no words!

So, that’s it, short and sweet and to the point.  Better late than never though, right?  Hopefully I’ll be back sometime in the next week to catch everyone up on our lives as of late…

1 comment :

Becky said...

I am not going to lie, but I also sometimes dream about what life was like without a husband or kids. I have been with my husband for 14 years and married for 10. So, I haven't been alone since 1998. I would love to have that life back. But just for a day!