7.24.2013

SWW

So What Wednesday

I haven’t participated in a So What Wednesday linkup in a while, so I figure it’s about time that I do.

This week, I’m saying so what…..

……… if the day after we go to purchase a new refrigerator our oven dies and we have to go buy a new oven also.  Home ownership is awesome.  On the positive side, I get a new convection oven and a French door fridge like I’ve wanted for such a long time!  These bad boys will be delivered sometime this week!

imageimage

……… if I didn’t stay off of my foot as much as I should have over the past week after my surgery.  It’s pretty impossible with a 3.5 year old, a baby and a husband.

IMG_5826

……… if I’m obsessed with taking comparison pictures of my two babies.  I just cannot help it.  I want to see how much they look alike.

IMG_5829IMG_5250IMG_5124

……………if I just downloaded pictures from Cooper’s school play in APRIL…. Anywho, here is a video from his play.  He’s cute, I’m a bad videographer, I cannot keep the camera steady.

………if I’m already looking up family picture ideas for our family pictures this year.  We won’t get them taken until mid October, but I’m already obsessing about colors of clothing, poses and how to mesh all of us and make it make sense. 

…….if I’m also thinking about Christmas cards.  Yes, I KNOW it’s only July, but I’m trying to decide how to incorporate all of us into a card this year.  The Bram Fam with the Johnsons?  Separate pictures but still on the card?  All the same picture?  Just the Johnson’s on the card this year?  I SERIOUSLY need opinions.  Since Steph and Ryan got married, we’ve always just had them on our card, and in our pictures, but how many years do we do this?  Does it make sense to continue this practice?  HELP!

What are you saying So What! to this week?  Link up with Shannon and tell us!!

2 comments :

Shelli said...

Yay for new appliances! I love my fridge with the freezer on the bottom!

Unknown said...

I want one of those refrigerator's so bad!!!