12.21.2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Link up Here


This week, I'm loving......

{1}
That my stepdaughter Stephanie and her husband gave me "The Help" DVD as
 a belated birthday gift.  I looooooooooved the book and so they knew this
would be right up my alley.  Thanks again Steph & Ry.

Source

{2}
The Hubs and I had our 4 year dating anniversary on Monday.  (Yep, we still celebrate it,
I wrote up the story here if you care to read)  I got himthese berries as a gift. 
They were delivered to work, albiet a day late.  I was disappointed that they didn't
arrive on Monday, but at least they made it.  He loves them!

Source

{3}
All of our Christmas gifts are finally wrapped.  Steph wrapped the last few
for me last night while I was baking dozens of cookies for Cooper's babysitters!
She's such a sweetie for doing that for me!  I had just a few left but wasn't going
to be able to get to them until Christmas Eve so she saved me from having to do it then!
Thanks Steph!!
Source
{4}
I'm loving thess little boy and this man.  Also Santa, but mostly just these
two guys they are the center of my universe.  I LOVE them sooo very
much!

What are you loving this Wednesday before Christmas?
Link up with Jamie and tell us!

No comments :