12.09.2011

The Johnson Five Lately

Wow, we’re busy, busy, busy.  There is always something going on, and just when I think things might slow down a bit, it just doesn’t. 

Since Thanksgiving it’s been one thing after another, and I am hoping that things will slow down after this week at least until we’re off on our multiple Christmas trips. 

What I want to know is, how am I going to keep up with more activities in the future?  Cooper is only 2 and we are so busy already.  What happens when/if we are lucky enough to get pregnant with another one?  What happens when he gets old enough to get involved in sports?  Goodness.

Before I keep rambling with all of the what ifs, lets talk about The Johnson Five lately.  Tim and I found out why we haven’t been successful in getting pregnant this year.  I have been diagnosed with something called polycystic ovarian syndrome.  I’m really not sure of all of the implications of this, but one of them seems to be that I don’t ovulate on a normal schedule so that we’re not having any luck right now.  We have to go through a few hurdles before we’ll have an opportunity to get pregnant, so keep us in your prayers for that.  We are hoping God has another little one in our future, but we will leave it in His hands, He knows what is best and we trust in HIS plans for us.

Stephanie is almost done with her classes, she’ll get an internship for the spring then graduate college in the Spring, YAY Steph! Ryan is attending school and working full time.  The two of them are enjoying being newlyweds.  I’m proud of the two of them.

Andrew is away at school, he’s enjoying his sophomore year and hardly ever coming home.  He’s doing great with his classes and his grades.  We miss him, but are so glad that’s he’s happy and having a good time.

Cooper, he’s just beyond cute, he’s wonderful and growing and learning new things everyday.  It really is amazing how much kids learn at this age.  It’s great.  I just cannot get enough of him.

Tim is playing in a kickball league and I’ve been working on doing all kinds of Christmas shopping. 

Those are the crazy things that we’re into right now, there is so much, on a daily basis, but that’s the overall scoop.

Since this post is all filled with words and no pictures, I’m including a couple of pictures we quickly took at Thanksgiving.

My brother (Craig), dad, brother’s two kids Layne (on my brother’s lap), Larissa (on my dad’s lap) and Cooper and me.

  dad,craig,me with kids

My brother, dad and me.

dad,craig,me

Have a great day and wonderful weekend.  I’m off to Louisville, KY to go shopping shopping shopping for the weekend with my Mama! Smile  Yay!!

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Yay... Kentucky is my home!! :) Have a great time, busy girl.