12.30.2011

2011: It's A Wrap


As I look ahead to 2012, I look forward to new challenges, new journeys for our family and new lives (Baby Bramlett in July!).  Before 2012 becomes a reality, I thought a quick look back at 2011 would be nice.  Here is a quick recap 2011. 

{JANUARY: (not a great month)}
{FEBRUARY:}
{MARCH:}
{APRIL:}
{MAY:}
  • Andrew finishes his freshman year of college!
  • Our bedroom rennovation is complete!
  • I shared an awesome recipe with you.
  • I had my first "me" day (off work with no one home!)
  • Engagement Party for Steph & Ryan
  • Mom and I had our first "Saturday Shopping Day"
{JUNE:}
{JULY:}
{AUGUST:}
  • We visited the Great Indiana State Fair.
  • I told you all about my favorite iPhone Apps.
  • My hubby got me some gorgeous flowers (he rarely does that, so it was special)
  • We got Cooper his "Cozy Coupe" (he loves!!)
{SEPTEMBER:}
{OCTOBER:}
{NOVEMBER:}
{DECEMBER:}
Here's to a very Happy New Year to you all!  Enjoy yourselves! 

Happy, Happy 2012!

No comments :