12.22.2011

Thankful

Thankful Thursdays Button
Today I am linking up with Julia today for Thankful Thursdays.  Can you tell I'm in a linking up kind of mode this week?  At least I've returned to the blog world.

I have so much to be thankful for this holiday season.  I am most thankful today and everyday for our Savior, Jesus.

I am thankful for our ability to drive this journey to visit with our family:

 [image%255B3%255D.png]

and then this journey to visit with some more family:


I am thankful for my iPad, so that Cooper has something to play with during all of those long hours in the car.  He just loves the "Elmo Loves his ABCs" app.  I highly recommend it for your little ones, it's so interactive!


I am thankful for family, friends, co-workers, our awesome babysitters, and everyone else who contributes to this blessed life that I have.  I am far better than I deserve and I owe that all to our Lord above. 

What are you thankful for today?  I will be travelling today and the rest of the weekend, so I'll be back after Christmas.  Remember the reason for the season!

I wish you all a very Merry Christmas!

3 comments :

black tag diaries said...

so glad you joined in this week!! have a wonderful christmas with family (and a safe trip)!!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours!!!

Be careful and laugh lots!! :)

Unknown said...

found you via Julia's blog! I love the verse on your header. Philippians 4:13 is one of my greatest encouragements. :)

Have a wonderful Christmas, and I sure agree with the first thing on your list! :)