12.07.2011

Show me your Christmas list

I’m a geek, and by geek, I mean I’m one of those people who wants things for their house/kitchen for Christmas. Sure, I have other items on my list, actually more of the other things, but I actually really want these things:

Cuisinart 4-Piece Color Coded Flex Mats:  I’m always running out of cutting boards.  These guys are thin and dishwasher safe.  Love the idea.

image

Kids Healthy Lunch Set 25 pieces:  These are really for me, not for Cooper.  This set has the perfect serving sizes for people who are trying to watch how much they are eating.  This set was recommended to me by a girl at work who is the size of a toothpick.  She told me she uses this set to watch how much she eats and I said, sign me up.  So it is now on my Christmas list.This bread cookbook.  I found it on one of the cooking blogs that I read and I just must have it. 

image

 

A new camera strap.  This one is made just for girls.  It is the Black Rapid RS-W1 Women's Strap.image

That’s my list.  I’m late linking up but at least I’m doing it.  Hope I make it on time next week!

No comments :