7.20.2011

What I'm Lovin' this Wednesday

Link up with Jamie and tell us what you're loving today!
I'm loving our AIR CONDITIONER!!  It has been super duper hot this week and it's supposed to continue in the upper 90s through the weekend.  We're talking 99 degrees tomorrow and with humidity added, it'll feel like 110!!!

I'm loving Instagram! 
It turns this:                                                        
Into this:
Now, I'm still loving on this guy here:

And certainly loving this guy everyday:



Remember to link up and tell us what you love on this hump day!

4 comments :

Breanna said...

Hello from your newest follower! :) I love Instagram too! It is so much fun! :)

http://therushfamily.blogspot.com

Beth McC. said...

FUN POST and I love your blog header too cute!

Unknown said...

yay for A/C!!! I don't think I could live without it!

{I'm hosting a giveaway & I'd love to see you there! amyrenepowell.com}

Sarah said...

Yeah, instagram is kind of the best thing. ever. I love what you took with it, too! You're such a good iphone-ogrpaher! You definitely have a lot of awesome things to be lovin'!