7.27.2011

Wednesday Lovin'

It’s another Wednesday morning, I’ve got plenty to do – make the bed, fold some clothes, get lunches ready, make Cooper’s breakfast.  Yet, what am I doing?  Yeah, that’s right, I’m linking up with Jamie for another WILW.  Wednesday is my favorite time for blogging. 




I love telling you all about my loves for the week!  Here are a few:




I’m loving the Crocband Wedge sandal.  It’s so cute and I’m sure super comfortable, I’ve got two pairs of Croc’s that aren’t the original clog type and I just love them, when these bad boys go on sale, I’ll be picking out a pair of them too!








I’m loving that the Indiana State Fair is right around the corner – it starts next week as a matter of fact.  The state fair is a family tradition and I’m hoping the temps aren’t too hot so that we can go and enjoy some good times and fair food!




I’m loving JCPenney!  This past weekend, my mom and I went to do a bit of shopping and I found so many good shirts at JCPenney.  I hadn’t been shopping there in awhile, so it was a pleasant surprise!




I’m loving the 100 chocolate chip recipes link from Recipe Girl!  Check it out, so many good things to try in the coming months/years!




Last but not least, I’m loving these two awesome guys!



What are you loving today? Link up with Jamie and let us know!




7 comments :

Holly said...

We love Crocs, too! We always snag deals at the Crocs Outlet. I've never seen those wedges, but they are adorable!

Anonymous said...

i live in indy also! can't wait for the fair!!!

Lisa said...

Great list today. I love your blog background and header. Too cute! Happy Wednesday!

Emily Weinzapfel said...

Love all of your loves! Especially the State Fair! We just moved from Indianapolis... I miss it! Have a great Wednesday!

Beth McC. said...

Great post! I am going to go over and check out all these chocolate chip cookie recipes!! Thanks!

Unknown said...

100 chocolate chip recipe sounds like it'd be really good & really dangerous!

Sarah said...

OK those shoes are comfy and cute! And, you can find SO many awesome things at JCPenney! The fair sounds like so much fun too :) You definitely have a lot of awesome things to be lovin'!