7.18.2011

Misc Monday

Can I be honest?  I'm not happy it's Monday again.  I had a great weekend and I'm ready for it to continue, not at all ready to be back at work.  But it is Monday and it is time to sit at my desk and make the donuts so to speak.

I thought since I haven't participated in Miscellany Monday lately, that I'd link up with Carissa and tell you a few randoms from my weekend.  All picture-less because I left my memory card in the camera.......  I'll load pictures to my project 365 page soon. (hopefully!)

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

{one}  I was fortunate enough to celebrate my grandfather's 74th birthday with him and lots of other family on Saturday evening.  It was super hot outside, but so wonderful to be able to share in the celebration!

{two}  My aunt baked a delicious chocolate cherry cake for the event.  It was amazing and I can't wait to get the recipe and give it a whirl myself.

{three} My Cooper and my nephew Layne were little boy wonders in the kiddie pool on Saturday night.  They were so cute.  I love how they are becoming friends and that being only 6 months apart, they'll grow up pretty close pals, at least that's our hope!

{four} Spending time with my family makes me so very thankful that we live close enough to them that we are able to visit so often!

{five} We went swimming with my mom and her husband, and had such a great time with them on Saturday afternoon and Cooper just loved swinging with his Nana! :)

That's enough random for me today, link up with Carissa and be random with us this Monday!

1 comment :

Holly said...

Sounds like a fun weekend!! It's going to be a HOT week in the mid west... so stay cool! :)