7.07.2011

Thankful Thursday


I just love Thursdays.  It’s almost the weekend, and another day to look around and be thankful for all blessings around me.


Thankful Thursdays Button
link up and tell us what you're thankful for!
 

Today I am thankful…..

For family dinners.  Everyone gathered around the table partaking in a meal, catching up on the day’s events and enjoying one another.


via

For my job.  I work with some wonderful people, and have a great “job life.”  I’ve been at my current place of employment for 7 years now, met my husband here and have made wonderful friends.  It’s been such a blessing to me!

For our pool.  Cooper loves it and we have some great family time out there.  It’s especially fun with Cooper’s siblings join us for a swim, he just loves them!




For blogging!  I’ve been absent for almost two weeks now, due to busy-ness at work and our “staycation”  I’m glad to be back and hope to be consistently blogging again soon!




Have a great Thursday/Friday and weekend everyone, see you next week!

2 comments :

Theresa said...

I love blogging too. It is a great escape and gives me something to look forward to on days where there isn't much else.

black tag diaries said...

Family mealtime is so important... and often not a priority. And who can resist a pool in the summertime?? :)