7.13.2011

Lovin’ me some Wednesday


Link up with Jamie for more WILW posts!

I’m soooo glad it’s Wednesday.  It’s finally mid week.  I’ve had a couple of crazy days this week.

I’m LOVING my mostly clean garage! This past weekend we spent out in our garage cleaning.  Cleaning Cleaning and more cleaning.  That garage was gross.  It hadn’t been cleaned in almost two years.  There wasn’t room for a single car in there.  Now, it’s nice and clean.  At least my mini-van fits now.

Views from each corner:DSC_0008
DSC_0009
DSC_0010
DSC_0011

I’m LOVING two especially wonderful blogs……  I get so many great recipes from these two ladies.  I just love them! 


Fan of kevinandamanda.com! Free Fonts. Recipes. Scrapbooking. Photography. Blog Design. Tutorials. Giveaway. Everything you're into!



I’m LOVING this little boy.

DSC_0028

I’m LOVING this wonderful man.

P1040411


Well, I hope everyone has a wonderful happy Wednesday! 

1 comment :

Holly said...

I'm glad you got your garage cleaned out! And thank you for the new recipe blogs! :) Happy Wednesday!