7.26.2011

Terrific Tuesday

Today, I’m going to make my day terrific.  Regardless of what I’m doing, I’ve decided, it’s going to be a great day.


I am working, the temperature outside is supposed to be in the mid 90s and my hubby has to work late and has dinner with a vendor tonight.  Normally all of these things would make me dread this day, but not today.  Today I am going to be optimistic.  I am going to have a new outlook.




After work when I pick Cooper up, I’m hoping to do something fun with him.  Something more special than coming home, making dinner and then playing around the house.  Right now, I have no idea what that’ll be, do you have any suggestions? 


I hope you too can make this a Terrific Tuesday, we have so many things in our lives to be thankful for, it’s time to look on the bright side of life and recognize everything isn’t all rain and storm clouds ahead! J


Happy Tuesday Friends!





2 comments :

Holly said...

Take him to Walmart or Target and let him pick out a pool toy! :)

Michelle said...

Reading your post makes me feel 10 times better about today!

How about going out for ice cream?