4.13.2011

WILW

I haven’t participated in What I’m Loving Wednesday in a few weeks, but I’m back and ready to share a few of my loves for this week!  I hope you all are having a great week, that it’s not too busy and you are able to get some fun activities in here and there! 


Link up with Jamie and tell us what you're loving!

We are loving this warmer weather and getting outside to let Cooper play.  He absolutely loves playing outside. 



I am loving the new shower we had installed last Thursday!  This isn’t our bathroom, but it is exactly what our shower looks like, it’s so big and I just love, love, love it!



I’m loving that our hall bath (kid’s bathroom) is getting a remodel over the next few weeks – the new tub is being installed this coming Friday and should look much like this!





I’m loving that our bedroom/bathroom remodel is 99% complete.  Pictures and stories will come later, but for now, here is a picture of our new faucets, lights and mirrors that we installed for our double sinks.



I’m loving that tomorrow, I’m heading up north to go to the Vera Bradley Outlet Sale!  Yes, you heard right, Vera Bradley Outlet Sale! J  I’ve never been before – and it’ll make it a super late night.  But I’m hoping it’s totally worth it! 
Here is a picture that I found of the outlet sale from a previous year!  I cannot wait!!



I’m of course loving my dear husband and sweet son!


doing what boys do best

What do you love on this wonderful Wednesday??

2 comments :

Jenny said...

I'm jealous of the Vera Bradley Outlet sale...can't wait to hear about it!

Holly said...

Have a fun weekend shopping! I'm loving all of your bathroom fixtures; can't wait for pictures! :)