4.18.2011

Bath Time!!

Lots of pictures for you ladies today.  Tim and I were giving Cooper a bath last Wednesday night and he was just so darn cute, I just couldn't resist - I had to take some pictures.  No boy parts are showing though so these are rated G. :)


I hope you have fun checking out my little boy and have a great Monday!!



just look at that cute face!


getting a little "shower"


more "shower" time with a bath toy


playing with his floating dolphin car


always putting things in his mouth


daddy was making him laugh


playing with lots of bath toys


there is the "shower" bucket


still loving inserting things in his mouth


crazy face on a shampooed head

daddy tickling Cooper


getting ready to play "pick-up"


What a great wonderful bath time for Cooper and Mommy & Daddy too!  I just love this little bundle of JOY! :)

No comments :