4.12.2011

Top Two Tuesday!

I'm back and I hope to start posting on a regular basis, but for now, just one post for Top Two Tuesday!



My favorite two drinks are just regular plain ole drinks that I just cannot ever seem to get enough of - ever!

1.  Diet Snapple Teas!  My recent favorite is Diet Snapple Papaya Mango Tea:  It's a limited edition and oh!  so yummy!



2.  Coke Zero.  I'm hooked.  Have been since it first came out.  I am not a huge Diet Coke fan, so when Coke came out with this amazing little drink I was thrilled!



Link up and tell us all about your favorite two drinks! 

2 comments :

Michelle said...

I've been wanting to try that tea since I saw it on Amazing Race. Glad to hear you like it :)

Jen said...

I also LOVE Coke, not Diet. I actually haven't tried Coke Zero. Coke was #2 on my top 2, too.(That's a lot of 2's!).