4.19.2011

TTT

Top Two Tuesday today is:


TOP TWO THINGS I COLLECT!




1)   1)  Shot glasses from places I’ve visited!  I get at least one shot glass from each new place I visit on vacation.  It is my memento of where I’ve visited.  This obsession started in college and still continues today.  Too bad I just don’t go on vacation as much these days! 

2)  Recipes.  My cookbook/recipe cabinet is a mess.  While this is not a picture of my counter and recipes, it is very close to what my counter looks like when I pull out my recipes.  What a mess!  One of my goals for this year was to get these puppies organized, so I need to get with the program soon, I’m 4.5 months into this year and I haven’t even started.

Source



What do you collect?


Link up and tell us!


Have a great Tuesday Ladies!

3 comments :

Meg Smith said...

My husband collects shot glasses for his future bar that he hopes to have one day; they're currently packed up in the garage! I like your original collection ideas!!!

star said...

Great things to collect! I used to collect shot glasses but stopped for some reason! I collect baking recipe books, I have tons!!

Jen said...

That recipe pile looks like mine(except mine is WAY messier)!
Thanks for sharing!!