2.25.2014

Time.

90 days......

Ninety days, it doesn't seem like so long, that is until you (me) start a new job, and are not supposed to take any time off during a "probationary period."  Well, I was getting antsy, and I guess God knew it, because it gave me strep throat over the weekend.  His way of slowing me down?  So, I took off work yesterday, on what would be day 54 of my new job.  So, I didn't make it.

9 months......

That is how old my baby girl is turning TOMORROW.  I can hardly believe that she is 9 months old already.  My last baby.  My last little snug bug.  It's crazy how fast time flies.  It truly makes me want to stop the clock, slow us all down and just enjoy this life a little bit more.  Times are flying by and I just want to soak them up.

6 years......

This is almost how long I've been married.  SIX years on March 7.  It seems like it's been much longer than that, almost forever, but at the same time I feel like we were just going on our short honeymoon trip to Gatlinburg.

3 decades plus 3 years......

How old I am!  I'm an old person!  I cannot believe I'm 33.  I feel like I'm 18 in almost every way.  I'm having the best time of my life, at the best point in my life and I just hope life keeps getting better as it has so far.

I don't know what exactly made me want to write about time today, but as this day has been ticking by ever so slowly, the topic of time has been on my mind so of course, I must write about it.

What are some "time" things that are going on in your world today?

3 comments :

Shelli said...

I love posts like this! Ummmm 1 month (give or take) until I have a baby! That's a big number in my head at the moment!

Gina Horkey said...

My theme would be 8 at the moment; 8 months old for Miss Shelby & my 8 year anniversary last month at work:-)

Unknown said...

11 days til I turn 30!