7.21.2014

Our Weekend.

We had a fabulous weekend at the Johnson household!  Filled with fun, friends, family and busy times!

We are still working on this thing as I mentioned Friday, but unfortunately it didn't work out over the weekend.  

Saturday was a very fun and good day.  Tim had to umpire some baseball games for a big tournament that was going on in town this weekend, and the kids and I did our chores so that we would be ready for the rest of the day.

Then I took Cooper to see Planes Fire and Rescue. This is the only picture I got, but this boy is so into the movie, he didn't even notice me taking the picture.


Saturday evening, my friend Jill brought her two boys, Max (Cooper's age) and Wyatt (Katy's age) over to play.  The boys definitely had a blast together.  This is a picture Jill took of them riding Coop's car.


On Sunday, we missed church due to lack of sleep, but were very busy after all of us finally woke up!  We got some retakes of Katy's birthday pictures taken, went grocery shopping, went on a picnic with Stephanie, Kampbell and Andrew, took the kids to a splash pad and playground and then home for more playtime for them/chores for us.


It was a busy and fun filled weekend for sure.  I just cannot wait for more weekends just like it.  Cheers to this week also - swim lessons, dinner with friends and more fun with my kids and hubby are on deck for us, what do you have going on this week?




2 comments :

Sally said...

Excited to see you all this weekend!

Our Little Bram Fam said...

WHAT THING?!