7.28.2014

Another weekend in the books!

Another busy weekend at my house!

Saturday my mom and Shawn came up, Shawn went to the Indianapolis Motor Speedway for the Nationwide race and to hang out at the track and mom visited with us all day! :)  It was spectacular!!  It seems like the only times we really get to visit with mom at our house in our "lives" are when she's cleaning for us, or up to help us in some other way shape or form, and it was so nice to have some time to really visit with her on our homestead.  She did watch the kids for me for a few hours while I co-hosted a surprise sprinkle for Stephanie, hopefully a post on that to follow later in the week.

When I got home, I suggested that we take Cooper and Kate to another splash park, one that was closer to our house.  It wasn't as nice of a splash park but the playground was pretty great, and the kids had a blast. (which is the whole point anyway!).




Then we went to Sam's club to stock up on a few items, then back home!  We got dinner and then Tim was home from his umpiring camp.  He was there all day Friday, most of the day Saturday and Sunday as well.  

Sunday ended up being a big lazy stay at home day with lots of laundry.  I played with the kids, we watched tv, played games, took naps, got baths. and then once Tim got home, we did manage go out to dinner.

This picture cracks me up, my kids, like brother like sister, both decided to sit on top of their picnic table at home to watch tv.


Have a great Monday!!  It's already half way through in my neck of the woods! :)


No comments :