8.26.2010

Weight Loss Plan

So..... Tim & I have decided to attempt calorie counting. I hope that we can help one another along during this long road ahead. I believe that we can do this, it just takes will power. We started this on Tuesday, and so we are in day three. So far, so good. Not only are we counting calories, we are trying to drink water for the majority of our drinking instead of crystal light and diet soda. Tim's calorie intake is around 1800 while mine was to be 1200. But, because I'm breastfeeding, I get to add quite a few calories to my plan for that. So that puts me up to 1700. Although, I'm not sure that I NEED that many or if I will use that many. I have found many different places online that have offered super low calorie snack items. I know this entire process is going to be painful. I expect it to be. I don't know of many things that turn out well without some work. This will be work, and I expect to be hungry. It's just how I learn to deal with the hunger......

Oh.... I also, plan to have at least one free meal per week - where I can eat whatever. I think for a few weeks we may have a couple of free meals per week. Anyway, wish us luck!

No comments :