8.27.2009

Week 33!



Cooper was growing and kicking more as we got closer to week 33! He is growing and so am I! My belly button is beginning to pop out more and more, the turkey is getting closer to being done!

This past weekend, we spent Saturday being lazy for the morning, sleeping in until nearly noon! Then we went to get some lunch and spent the rest of the day working on lamps for Cooper’s room and working on fixing up a chest of drawers that we’ll use now for his dresser/changing table.


Sunday we spent with my dad – he came up to help out to visit and to help with some things around the house – cutting Stephanie’s and Cooper’s doors and closet doors down so that they would shut with the new plush carpet! He also helped us replace some outlets and with a few other things Tim had going on, including trying to figure out why our outlet on the back deck wasn’t working. All in all, it was a super nice weekend!


The week was full as usual.


Tuesday morning I had my first non-stress test to measure how active Cooper was – he was VERY active that day, lots of kicking and variability in his heart rate, which is what they hope for, but usually do not see in babies only 32-33 weeks old. The doctor wants me to have another ultrasound next week, so that will be on Friday September 4th. Tuesday evening Andrew had a tennis match, so we went there after work.


Wednesday was the third child birthing class and the tour of the hospital. We really liked St. Vincent’s hospital and I’m glad we will be having Cooper there! It is really nice!


Thursday was a super busy day at work for me, and then Andrew had another tennis match so we got to watch him play again!


Tomorrow I have another non-stress test, those will be twice weekly – Tuesdays and Fridays, with me seeing the doctor on one of those visits….. Super busy week as usual, I’m sure next week will be just as busy!
Below is a picture of the lamps that we worked on for Cooper's room!

No comments :