9.03.2009

Week 34!


Week 34! Cooper will arrive in 4-5 weeks! Wow! It won’t be long now! Since I started the twice weekly appointments last week, I’ve had one and the doctor visit and then I have my second Friday along with another ultrasound to measure Cooper’s growth. Tuesday’s appointment was pretty low key – I had the baby monitoring for 15 minutes or so, which is pretty relaxing and cool to see his heart rate fluctuate and to know that he is doing well and kicking so much even with an audience! J The doctor thinks that he’s doing wonderful. I saw Dr. Gates this week, he is a super cool doctor, says that Cooper is measuring really well as far as growth, but is glad we’re doing another ultrasound on Friday just to make sure all is well.

Sleep has become harder this week - I didn't sleep well on Tuesday night or Wednesday night - was sick on Sunday night - so I'm really hoping that I can get a good night's rest tonight! I'm exhausted and being this tired doesn't bode well for working all day long! I'm so glad we do not have many activities tonight - dinner and picking up around the house is probably all I'll do!

Last Friday’s appointment for the baby monitoring went well too, we were in and out quickly – Cooper is a good kicker! I see soccer in his future! (Even if his daddy opposes =] )

Saturday my Dad came up and he and Tim did a lot of trim work around the house – Erica came over and she and I painted the dresser for Cooper’s room and also assembled a side table to sit beside the rocking chair. Erica got a coat of paint on that as well. That morning I went down to the south side of town to buy the breast pump from my friend Shannon (Thanks Shan!) and visited with her and Jackson for a little while. That boy is such a cutie, and a squirmy one too! Then I went to Andrew’s tennis tourney to check in on him, back home to go and fetch supplies for Dad and Tim, as well as get everyone lunch. I came home to eat then to Andrew’s second match. It was a super super busy day that day! Dad stayed until around 10pm and we finally made him make his trek home for the night!


Sunday Tim and I went to church and when we arrived home, it was to a crowd of neighbors and family and friends to surprise me with a baby shower! Stephanie put the entire thing together, she’s such a sweetheart! We had a great time visiting with everyone and are so thankful to have such great people surrounding us! The remainder of Sunday was spent doing very little except laundry. We were just pooped!


Monday we did our running around town, grocery shopping, haircuts, dropping my ring off at the jewelers for re-dipping and polishing to make it look brand new for when it fits me again! It was a busy night!


Tuesday night Andrew had a tennis match at Lawrence Central, Tim made it for some of the match and I headed home to get dinner going.


Wednesday night was our last child birthing class, so we “graduated” from that and we are glad to have our Wednesday nights free again!

Thursday – Today Andrew goes to Bloomington for another tennis match and that should be a late night for him. Good luck!

Tomorrow is the ultrasound and baby monitoring, Saturday I have my family baby shower and then hopefully some relaxation on Sunday! Busy Busy Busy! Have a great weekend and upcoming week everyone!!!

No comments :