7.02.2009

25 Weeks


Cooper has been kicking up a storm heading into the 25th week! He is getting stronger and stronger! Go Coop!

Yesterday I had my monthly appointment with my diabetes doctor, she says things are going well, we just need to keep watching my sugars every week. My insulin needs have increased, and this is normal between 22-26 weeks, so I've made it to week 25 before that was necessary for me, yippie!

Home improvements are still going on, Andrew is completely in his new room and we've been working to clean out his old room, not too much left in there now, a few more trips downstairs and we'll be finished. We got a lot of his stuff in the trash and in the Goodwill pile.

Steph and Andrew are heading to Ohio this weekend with their mom to visit their uncle and his family. Hope they have a great weekend and Happy 4th of July.

Andrew goes on Tuesday to get his senior pictures done, we just had to make sure that he had good clothes to get his pictures taken in last night and so we ran to Kohl's to get him a new shirt and tie and belt.

Only a couple more weeks and I'll be in my third tri-mester. It seems like it has gone quick so far, I hope that the rest feels this easy, although I do wonder..... I just cannot wait for Cooper James to arrive! Tim asked me last night whether or not it was time to play with the baby, not yet Daddy - and you've got some work to do before he gets here!

That's about it - I will post the picture soon, it is taken, just haven't had time to get it onto the computer to post it quite yet!

Happy 4th of July to all!

No comments :