6.04.2009

Cooper James @ 21 weeks!

Here are pictures of our little boy! We had the 3D ultrasound today! He is about 10 inches long and weighs about 15 oz according to the ultrasound nurse. Cooper is a very healthy baby from what they can tell, he is measuring 21 weeks 6 days, which means he's measuring about 6 days older than what he is, but we'll see if he stays this way over the coming weeks.

He sure is a mover! He was squriming all over the place this morning, so neat to see him kicking around in there. I still cannot feel him, and the nurse said that when I do, perhaps it would be in my sides and my back more than in front.

Tim and I are so happy and excited for our little boy to continue to grow and cannot wait for October to get here so that we can meet him!

Pictures are below, the pictures in sepia are the 3D ones and the ones in black and white are the 2D ones. Enjoy!


















No comments :