6.11.2009

22 weeks and 1st Baby Bump Picture

Hello!

I am now 22 weeks pregnant! A little over 1/2 way there! Cooper is definitely expanding in my belly, I've got quite a bump going on! See picture below. We have another doctor's appointment on the 18th - just the monthy OB visit. Everything should be ok, we'll just see what the doc says. Everything is going fine with my sugar levels, so I am hoping that Cooper doesn't swell to be the size of a 3 month old =)

My friend Shannon is due any day now, she headed into the hospital last night, she may have already had him by now. I hope her baby boy Jackson Dean and Cooper can be great friends!

We have been very busy this week, I had class on Monday night, Andrew's spring sports banquet on Tuesday evening, Wednesday we were home working on the house, tonight we have my MBA banquet and hopefully we'll be home Friday night to work on the house as well. Saturday our neighborhood is having a garage sale, and we hope to at least go to it. My mom is coming up Saturday evening. We hope to work on the house and stay around here all weekend. It should be a nice weekend.

Tim has steadily been working on our house, and little by little it is coming along! We are hoping to get Andrew's room finished next week so that he can start moving his stuff in. We are going to put new carpet on the stairs, Andrew's current room (Cooper's future room) and Steph's room sometime later this summer, as well as a new sliding glass door downstairs. We've still got some painting to do in the downstairs, and also new trim to get finished along with the installation of one more door. Things are moving along, however slowly!



No comments :