6.18.2009

23 weeks


I am now 23 weeks pregnant! Today I had an OB visit, the doc measured me and I measured 24 weeks along, so I am a week bigger than I am. Which is fine! Everything else is going well, although I think my insulin needs are increasing. My diabetic doctor said that this would happen between weeks 22 and 26 so I was expecting it.

Progress is being made around the house, we got the first coat of paint on the entry way last night, thanks to Erica for standing up high on the ladder and doing all of the hard stuff! We love you!

Tomorrow night we are going to Wicked. I've been wanting to see this play for several years, so I cannot wait!! Saturday I am planning on painting some more as well as making some cookies and perhaps something else for Father's day.

I think that is about all that's going on here this week!

No comments :