2.19.2015

A Few Home Improvements

In the last couple of months, we've made a few slight changes around our house.  Nothing major, yet things that make the house more aesthetically pleasing, at least to me.

First, we've changed up the pictures on our picture wall, as I do annually, and I took the fabric off of the "J" and painted it chevron.  Such a simple change, but I love it.


Second, I finally got the wall behind out couch put together, it's been pretty vacant for a few years and I'm absolutely loving the end result.


Third, Tim got our scrabble tiles made and we got them all hung in our front living room.  This room has more changes to come, but for now, this is what we've got.  I LOVE the tiles and that we've got our family name up there on the wall!


Fourth, we got a new dining table.  We had a bartop table with benches and chairs, but Katy climbed on it constantly, and I really wanted a round table, so voila, this beauty was purchased. :)


Last but not least, Tim made this awesome bed for Cooper.  Cooper's room has always had this cut out - and it was great for his crib when he was a baby, but since then, it's been awkward.  Coop has been wanting bunk beds, but we don't want two beds in there, so Tim came up with this design.  I have such a smart husband!  Cooper got spoiled even more when Tim decided to equip the bed with a slide.  Cooper's room is his favorite room in the house now.  He's obsessed with it.  His little sister is a big fan too.



1 comment :

Shelli said...

So fun! I love home updates!