10.18.2011

Two on Tuesday

I like linking up, so I’m linking up with Andrea for another Two on Tuesday. 
Today’s topic is food.  I love food, so I’ll gladly participate!
What are your two favorite restaurants?  (Only 2????  I’ll do it, but let me just say, this is SOOO difficult to narrow down to only 2….)

Bravo! My favorite Italian restaurant by far.  I love their food.  Yum Yum Yum!  I’ve always loved it since the very first time I went there.  I have good memories there too.  My husband took me to dinner there the same night he proposed.  I went there with the girls as party of my bachelorette night, and it was also my last meal before I had Cooper.  Love it!

Hot Box Pizza!  This obsession began in college, in Bloomington, Indiana at IU.  Down there “Hot Box Pizza” is better known as Pizza Express.  My college roommates and I would order Pizza Express at least once per week.  We ordered The Big 10, which included a 14 inch pizza, 10 breadstix and sauce, along with 2 cups of cola.    We collected the cups, everyone did.  We didn’t have to buy cups when we moved into an apartment.  Ahhh the memories.  I digress…. About 4 years after I moved to Indy, they opened on IUPUI’s campus and quickly transitioned to the Hot Box name.  I’m still loving that pizza almost 10 years later.
  
Link up with Andrea and tell us about your two favorite restaurants!
 
2 on Tuesday
Have a great Tuesday Everyone!

1 comment :

AndreaLeigh said...

we don't have either of those but I wish we did!

thanks for participating. sorry I am just now getting by to see you - work has been crazy, and cooper and I have both been sick.