9.09.2011

TGIF

It’s Friday again, and a happy Friday for me, it’s a short work day and a weekend for the family to go CAMPING!  I am so excited.  We are going to take Cooper camping for the first time.  My mom will be there, with her RV, so we will setup Cooper’s pack and play in there and he’ll sleep in there, while we sleep in the tent. 

I cannot wait to be out doors all weekend enjoying this fall weather and having a blast with my Mom, her husband and Steph and Ryan are coming down Saturday for the night.  Yay!

I’ll tell you, my car is packed like a can of sardines.  I don’t think we could fit one more thing in there, it’s super full!!

What are you all up to this weekend? 

Have a good one!  See ya next week!

2 comments :

Holly said...

You should have some cooler weather, too! Have fun! :)

Aly @ Analyze This said...

Have so much fun!!! I am heading to Las Vegas!!! Wooo Hoo!