9.27.2011

2 on Tuesday

2 on Tuesday
What two television shows that have gone off the air do you miss?
1)  Brothers & Sisters!   I was so disappointed when I found out that this show got canceled.  It was my favorite show.  I couldn’t wait for it each week, and now, it’s over, without any series finale, without any explanation. 

2)  Dirty Sexy Money!  My hubby and I watched this show faithfully, we own season 1 on DVD and then boom – they canceled it.  Blah.  I wish it would come back.

What about you?  Why don’t you link up with Andrea and tell us about your 2 on Tuesday?

4 comments :

Holly said...

I love the picture in your new banner. :)

Cole said...

It bothers me so much when networks cancel shows and we don't get any wrap up! We get emotionally invested in the characters and then *poof* they're gone.

hollybeary creations said...

WHAT??? Brothers & Sisters has been cancelled.. You just killed my day..lol I had no idea, I guess I won't be watching that this season.. I loved Dirty Sexy Money.. I was really bummed when that one ending so much drama and scandal.

AndreaLeigh said...

wasn't dirty sexy money the show with the woman that was really a man? that was having an affair with one of the characters? i did watch that show for awhile.