5.13.2009

Less than One Week!

Nothing much happening this week, I do not have much if any baby news. We are on the countdown to finding out baby's sex. We go in at 8am on May 19th for our ultrasound.

Tomorrow I will be 18 weeks pregnant. My belly is really starting to show. My shirts are pretty much all too small, and its the first time in my life my belly has stuck out further than my boobs. A weird feeling! I know I will get much much larger so I'm trying to be ok with this and realize its not fat, its just the baby.

Construction is still going on at the house, but we are making progress. Some walls have been painted and some trim is up, we've got more to go, but every little bit helps! Tim has done a great job with everything, I am so lucky to have such a handyman for a husband! I have put a couple of pictures of the finished floor, new paint and trim below if you'd like to take a peek. Once more is done, I'll take better pictures!

Andrew is busy almost every night with golf, playing Varsity on the high school team. For his first year on the team, he's doing a phenomenal job! Steph is finished with school for the summer and she's working a few days a week at the Mariott.

I started with my final month of classes for my MBA on Tuesday and my last day is June 11. I am travelling for work to a training May 26 - 30 and so I will get to miss a couple of classes, hopefully that'll make the time go much faster!






1 comment :

Erica said...

I can't wait to find out what you're having!