5.04.2009

Better!

Well, the bleeding stopped by Friday the 24th, and I was relieved. None since then.

I went to the doctor last Wednesday for the follow-up ultrasound and doctor appointment to find out what was going on with the bleeding. The doc said that I still had a pocket of blood there, that was either a bit larger than before or about the same size, she couldn't be 100% sure because the ultrasound pics weren't all that clear. She said that the bleeding would probably resolve itself on its own and that I shouldn't be surprised if I see more bleeding, but if not, that was fine too.

Most important. Baby is doing fine! Pefect in fact! We were so thankful for that news.

I do not have any more doctor's appointments until we have our ultrasound appointment on May 19th to find out the baby's sex. The OB told me to go back to normal with my activity, but no running marathons, (like I would do that anyway?!?) I had my diabetes doctor appointment last Friday and she is happy with the way things are going with me, no adjustments to anything just yet. I assume soon enough the insulin doses will go up.

I finally gave in last Sunday the 26th and ordered some maternity clothes. It was about time considering none of my regular shirts are fitting these days. I haven't had any weight gain in a couple of months which is great, but my belly is sure growing. I ordered online with Walmart, Sears and JCPenney and got some pretty good clearance deals!

No comments :