4.11.2009

Week 13

I am now in week 13, and have made it through the first trimester!! I am still very tired but hope that that subsides very soon. We have a doctor visit on Tuesday, just the monthly check in with the OB. I hope we can hear the baby's heart beat with the doppler this time!

This week was Tim's birthday, he turned 43 on Wednesday April 8th. Tim, Stephanie, Andrew and I went out to Longhorn Steakhouse and then to DQ to get an ice cream cake for the birthday boy.

Last Friday, April 3, Layne Bryson Smith was born, a very pretty baby he is! This is Baby Johnson's cousin. My cousin Sherry's baby is due within the next couple of weeks and then Abby's will come in August, Erica's in September and Baby Johnson will arrive in October.

I have been busy with my MBA classes the past few weeks, I should be done with this final semester by May 1st - noon. Then I will have a break until May 11th, and then one quick month of classes and I'll be done! June 11th is the graduation banquet which wraps up the entire program!!

Big Sister Stephanie has been very busy lately with a new outreach group at school. She had planned to go to FL this summer but has changed her mind and we're glad to have here stay home.


Big Brother Andrew is busy with golf, every day after school and as much as he can on the weekends, he is playing today in a tournament for the golf team at school.

Daddy to be again is busy working around the house - I've got him busy with the "honey do list." He is re-arranging our room today so that I can easily go pee the token 3-4 times per night.

Think that is it for now. Will post more after the doctor appointment on Tuesday.

No comments :