11.03.2014

Our Summer...... (Part 4 of 5)

August.  I'm falling behind on posting these and keeping up with our lives right now.  UGH - so much going on and so little time I seem to take to actually blog.  I must get my stuff together!

Anyway, here is our month of August fun.  Camping was a great time - if only for one night! :)


Kids selfies with mama.


Jamberry.  I finally bit the bullet and ordered some nail wraps and I loved them!  They lasted an entire week, and that my friends, is amazing for me and anything on my nails.  Now, if only I can find some more time to do them again.

Our beloved Indiana State Fair!  Here is Cooper fishing at one of the agriculture exhibits.  He just loves this one.  Maybe we should take him fishing for real someday.....


It was a cool day at the fair, so Katy had her blanket to keep warm.


Cooper just hanging out in a big tractor.


Riding a pony at the fair.  He wasn't too happy at first, but then loved it after he got started.


My babies posing for a picture before school one morning.


The next few are a trip to the children's museum.  One of our favorite places!




Our grandson was born!  Rhys Lowell Bramlett! :)






Cooper starts soccer and Katy is goofy during his games! :)





That pretty much wraps up August.  One more month to go! :)

No comments :