10.03.2014

COOPER is FIVE!

This guy is FIVE today.  I can hardly believe it.  I take that back, I cannot believe it.  How is it possible, that five years ago, this little guy came into my life.  

I could go on about this child for pages and pages, he lights up my life. 

He is super smart, witty, and his personality shines bright (when he's not throwing some kind of fit, lol)!!!


Cooper has a passion for so many things.  SPORTS.  LEGOS.  NINJA TURTLES.  SUPER HEROES.  The list could go on and on, but these things seem to be what he cares about the most right now.

He is a super fan of soccer right now.  He still loves baseball and he plays basketball around the house whenever possible also.


Legos.  Oh my.  That boy loves him some legos.  He plays in his room with them, because of the small pieces - we don't want them all over the house for Katy to get into them.  Right now, he's got this massive lego house built on his lego table.  He has beds setup inside for his lego men to sleep on, he's pretty much got the works going on inside this house, and he's pretty much built the entire thing all by himself.

Ninja Turtles.  What kid isn't into them right now?  Cooper doesn't watch the show, nor did he see the movie, but for whatever reason, he's LOVING them anyway.  He loves hearing the theme song, thank you YOU-TUBE.  He also loves to yell COWABUNGA whenever he can.  Michelangelo is is favorite.

Super heroes.  He has always liked Superman, but he watched the original Superman movie with Nana and Papaw Shawn a few weekends ago, and now he's liking Spiderman, Batman, The Flash and Superman.  He knows their "real" names, you know, Peter Parker, Bruce Wayne and Clark Kent.  Ha.  Every other day, he is either a Ninja Turtle or a different superhero.


Cooper is also into his Wednesday night activity at church, he goes to Awana. They sing songs, learn Bible verses, and learn about God.  He has learned his bible verses so well, he recites them to me and sings them.  I love that he loves our Lord.

Cooper always has something going on in his imagination.  He's full of so many stories.  He loves playing pretend and telling all kinds of stories about whatever he's into that day.  When we read Berenstain Bear books, he turns into Brother Bear and we all turn into the rest of the bear family.  Cooper Brother Bear loves to tell Papa Bear that he has to clean the windows on Fridays.  It's one of the funniest things listening to him tell his daddy what he's got to do and when.  Such a bossy guy.


See, I told you I could go on and on.  I'm going to wrap this up, but I'm so excited to wish my first baby the HAPPIEST FIFTH BIRTHDAY!

I LOVE YOU COOPER JAMES JOHNSON!

No comments :