3.13.2014

Three Things Thursday

I just made that up, but today, I want to blog, but don't have a ton of time for it, so here are my 3 things.

1)  The weather was wonderful on both Monday and Tuesday of this week, so we made the most of it and we spent a lot of time outside in the evenings.  Cooper got to play tennis in the middle of our cul-de-sac and he loved it.  Kampbell and Katy got to go for a ride in the wagon.  They are all so cute!  Wednesday we had snow, and now it's cold, so I'm looking forward to some consistent warm weather, so we can play outside more!





2)  We had a trip to the ER yesterday, Tim felt funny, said his heart felt like it was racing.  So, we took his blood pressure, it seemed fine, but his pulse was pretty fast.  After a few minutes, he still didn't feel right, so we decided to play it safe and get him checked out.  They did a couple of EKG's and gave him some medicine for A-Fib.  We see a cardiologist this afternoon.  We are hoping that A-Fib is all that is going on - the doctors and nurses said that if a person has to have a heart problem, that is the one to have, as it can be treated and controlled.  So, if you're a praying type of person, please say a quick prayer for my husband this afternoon.

3)  And last, I am in the mood to bake, and to try something new.  I just got a new cookbook, so I think I'll be picking something to bake this weekend!  If you have any suggestions in this cookbook or elsewhere, let me know! 


Well, that's it for me today, have a fantastic day!

2 comments :

Shelli said...

Praying for Tim! So scary! So glad you got him checked out!

Gina Horkey said...

Keep us posted on his results! Suggestion-bake something & send it to me, anything will do;-) Yay for outside; snow, snow, go away!!